We offer Speech Therapy for adults who have experienced a:
- Brain injury
- Brain tumor
- Other neurological disorder
Together with your clinician, an individualized treatment plan is developed to address:
- Communication difficulties (aphasia, apraxia)
- Speech intelligibility (dysarthria)
- Cognitive skills (thinking, problem solving, organization)
- Memory challenges
- Social aspects of communication (pragmatic skills)
Depending on your needs, goals and availability, group and/or individual sessions may occur in:
- a clinical setting
- your home
- the community
We currently accept private pay and offer a sliding scale for those with a documented financial need. Please contact us for details.
Insurance provider status is pending. Please check back or contact us if you have specific questions.